Did SXSW wear you out? Rally at our Post-SXSW Detox Fundraiser for ACLU of Texas!
During the day, local fitness studios and beauty salons are donating 15% of their day’s proceeds so you can support your own health and wellness while supporting a foundation that zealously protects our rights.
After a day of sweating and pampering, join us for an amazing after-party in the evening from 6 - 10 PM: think bands + speakers, free drinks, hors d'oeuvres, gift bags + larger-than-life activism. Proceeds from the after-party will go to the ACLU of Texas.
Participating businesses donating 15% of proceeds on 3/25 to the ACLU of TX:
- Bikram Yoga East Austin
- Modo Yoga
- Practice Yoga
- The Little Yoga House
- ToddPilates & Barre Fitness Studio
- Wild Heart Yoga
- Blo Blow Dry Bar (Domain)
- Hearts & Robots Hair Studio
- KaRu Salon
- Mint for Beauty Salon
- Swoon Salon
- Urban Betty Salon
Soul Cycle Class:
Book a seat in our Soul Cycle Charity ride. 100% of the proceeds will go to the ACLU of TX. All levels (from first-timers to spinning pros) welcome.
- Saturday, 3/25 @ 1PM (45 min ride)
- Soul Cycle Domain
- 11800 Domain Blvd #150, Austin, TX 78758
After your workout + pampering, party with the Those Texas Women community from 6 - 10 PM at 1102 East Cesar Chavez. Proceeds from ticket sales (and all things party-related) will go to the ACLU of Texas.
- Free drinks from Deep Eddy Vodka, Real Ale Brewing and Juiceland
- Free snacks from mmmpanadas
- VIP gift bags
- Live music from Pierson Saxon
Special guests + activities:
- Adriene Mishler of Yoga with Adriene
- Nail art from Nails Y'All's Meghann Rosales
- Complimentary hand scrub from Olive + M
- Tarot readings by Sound Sight Tarot